Customer confidence and privacy is extremely important to us at WB Solutions Ltd.
- To keep your personal information as safe and private as possible.
- Not to sell your personal information.
- To enable you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
- We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us in the event you have a complaint..
Who we are
W B Solutions Ltd provides a CRM and mobile application(s) for our clients, as well as an online estimating and quoting software for Plumbing & Heating businesses, which can be used directly on their individual websites. We are a company registered with Companies House and our company number is: 07369125.
We at W B Solutions Ltd ("SureQuote," "Surefire," “Surefire 2,” “Surefire v2,” "we," "us," "our") know that our users ("you," "your,") care about your personal data, and how it is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously.
- All those who visit our websites http://www.surequotesoftware.co.uk or https://www.surefiresoftware.co.uk.
- Business customers; and
- Consumers accessing W B Solutions Ltd.’s software installed on our business customers.(“Plumbing and Heating businesses”) website(s) to that extent relevant to those individuals and, except where the policy indicates otherwise.
- The mobile application(s) downloaded to our business customer(s) (“Plumbing and Heating Businesses”) mobile device(s) such as phones, tablets, and/or touchscreen desktops.
What Personal Information does WB Solutions collect and use?
Information You Provide to Us
If you are a consumer obtaining an estimate or quotation from a website with our software installed:,/p>
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal information is an important concern, which we pay special attention to during our business operations.
We use ("process") your personal information collected during your visit to any website that has our estimating software installed and when you provide your personal information to us in other ways, in a confidential manner and solely in accordance with the law including the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
We may collect your personal information when you provide it to us through a website in order to arrange contact between yourself and the Heating Company (“Client”).
The personal information which we collect about you may include but is not subject to the following:
- your contact information, such as your full name, email address and contact number(s);
- your username and password (which is stored in a secured, hashed format);
- your biographical information that you choose to give;
- your work title, department information and other information related to your work or Organisation;
- all content that you create, upload, share or post in audio, video, text, images and other media or software files that you provide on or through the Service, or that are provided on your behalf, including information in or about the content that you provide;
- user communications, feedback, suggestions, and ideas sent to your Organisation; and
- information that you provide when you or your Organisation contact or engage with technical support regarding the Service.
The following kinds of information may also be automatically collected by your Organisation when you access the Service:
- performance data such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, traffic data, location data and interaction data (such as scrolling and clicks);
- anonymous analytics data such as such details of the device and/or browser you use to access the Service, the number of times you use the Surefire websites, apps and related online services and the duration of such use as well as the particular pages visited during such use.
We may use the information collected to:
- provide you with confirmation of your enquiry from the website and;
- to provide the necessary details in order that the Plumbing and Heating company may arrange a home visit to survey your heating system or discuss your requirements further via email/sms/telephone prior to any visit.
- communicate with users and administrators regarding their use of the Service;
- personalise your and/or your Organisation's experiences as part of our provision of the Service;
- develop new tools, products, or services for (“you,” “your”) Organisation;
- associate activity on the Services across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the overall operation of the Service;
- use location data to track the whereabouts of the engineers on Surefire CRM and send a link to the customer so they can also track the engineer’s location whilst en-route;
- identify and fix bugs that may be present; and
- conduct data and system analytics to determine how the Service is functioning and to undertake research to improve the Service.
If you are a business customer
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal information is an important concern, which we pay special attention to during our business operations. We use ("process") your personal information collected during your visit to http://www,.surequotesoftware.co.uk or https://www.surefiresoftware.co.uk website and when you provide your personal information to us when you create an account with (“SureQuote,” “Surefire”), in a confidential manner and solely in accordance with the law including the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
The personal information which we collect about you may include; your name, postal address, email address, contact telephone number, Gas Safe registration number, details of other accreditations such as Worcester Accredited Installer number, Wolseley Account Number, VAT Number, NICEIC certification number, company logo(s) and debit/credit card number(s).
You can choose not to provide us with certain information such as your credit card information or bank details, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We also receive and store any information (“You”) as Data Controller choose to provide us (“Surefire,” “SureQuote”) with respect to your customers in our capacity as Data Processor.
The customer information we receive, and store typically includes names, addresses and email addresses of your customers, but will consist of any information provided such as contact telephone numbers, appliance information such as make, model, GC number(s), serial number(s), Service due date(s), Gas Safety expiry date(s) and Warranty expiry date(s).
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We will obtain your consent via email prior to posting any testimonial(s). We collect and store this personal information in order to provide you with the Services as outlined in our terms and conditions.
Information Collected Automatically:
Whenever you interact with our websites (http://www.surequotesoftware.co.uk or https://www.surefiresoftware.co.uk) or interact with a website with W B Solutions Ltd software installed, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited by you. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device's acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our website's features.
If you click on a link to a third-party website, such third-party may also transmit cookies to you. When you visit a website containing W B Solutions Ltd software, whether as a W B Solutions Ltd customer or a non-registered user just browsing, our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") that your internet browser sends us ("SureQuote," “Surefire”).
For example, (“Log Data”) may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website, pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
We use this information to monitor and analyse use of our website and the services, and for the website's technical administration, to increase our website's functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our (“Surefire,” “SureQuote”) visitors' needs.
To improve the services we provide, we also use Google Analytics to provide data for the above-mentioned activity as well as general site performance and usage statistics.
Marketing, E-mail and Other Communications
If you are a consumer obtaining a quotation or estimate from a website with our software installed:
We will only send you (“the consumer”) an email when you have consented, to confirm details of your quotation from a website with W B Solutions Ltd software installed. We will not email you for any other purpose.
If you are a business customer:
We may send you emails/sms communications with details of additional products or services, and system updates.
You may change your preferences anytime within your personal account within SureQuote or Surefire.
Will WB Solutions share any of the personal information it receives?
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide our Services.
Such third parties do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us as a Data Processor, these third parties are:
- Our hosting provider is RackSpace.
- Our payment gateway(s) are Adelante, SumUp and Stripe.
- Our Accounts gateway(s) include Xero and Quickbooks.
- Our analytics vendor is Google analytics.
- Our email provider(s) are SMTP2GO.
- Our SMS provider(s) are MessageBird.
All of these organisations have operations in either of, or both of, the EEA and US.
Your personal information may be processed outside of the EEA by these Data Processors; however, your personal information is protected under the US EU Privacy Shield. This is a framework that sets privacy standards for data sent between the US and EU countries.
It makes sure those standards are similar to what are used within the EEA. You can find out more about data protection on the European Commission Justice website.
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or a court order.
We also may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Is the personal information held securely?
Business customer accounts are protected by a password for your privacy and security.
Business customers must prevent unauthorised access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
When you enter your information on our website, we encrypt the transmission of that information using transport layer security (TLS).
The personal information that we collect from you is stored on secure information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us or on our behalf by third parties.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
Marketing emails and other communications where possible will typically be deleted after 24 months.
Any other information will typically be deleted within 6 years from the data of our last positive interaction with you.
In some circumstances, some of your personal information will be deleted in much shorter timescales, where possible (e.g., copies of marketing emails and other communications).
We keep your personal information for 6 years, to enable us to retain the information we may require for legal and regulatory purposes.
What are my rights?
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal information, although these are not absolute and, in some instances, we may be unable to accept your request, in which case we will respond to you to explain why.
These are set out below.
You may contact us to exercise any of these rights and we will respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request.
A right to access personal data held by us about you.
A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you or your business.
A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
In certain circumstances, a right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose, we collected it for, but we require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
In certain circumstances, a right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This right will only apply where the processing is based on consent or a contract (see above) and the processing is carried out by automated means. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you where the processing of such data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, unless we are able to demonstrate, on balance, legitimate grounds for continuing to process personal data which override your rights, or which are for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
A right for you not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated process, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by contacting us to make changes.
Questions or Concerns
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office. Their address is:
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House
This policy was last reviewed and updated: March 2021